Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Real things


On this 11th of March 2014 in today's 70° weather, while on my run, the first thing I saw was a father teaching his 4 or 5-year-old how to ride a 2-wheeler.  I gave her a thumb's up as I passed.

The next thing I saw was the most incredible sunset I've ever seen running around my neighborhood! It was really breathtaking; I couldn't stop looking at it. Then, I passed another father and daughter pair. I felt like the girl from before had aged 10 years; it was seriously reminiscent of a country song. It was my sister Christine Allaire and Uncle Keith, and he was outside watching her learn how to parallel park along the road outside their house. 

I love running because it's impossible to avoid these encounters with real things! I just need to keep my eyes open!

<3  

March 11, 2014
8 pmish

No comments:

Post a Comment