Thursday, April 24, 2014

Your Divine Curiosity and Sensitivity

Thursday April 24, 2014

Dear lord,
Help me get outside of my head. Open my eyes. Infuse in me a natural curiosity and true passion for the things that I encounter.  Make me want to always learn more and know enough to share and educate others about the most true way of looking at things in our world. 


Help me to be passionate about the hearts of others; carve in me a natural sensitivity that perceives another's feelings, stress, thoughts, and how they are doing. Give me your sensitivity and pulse on the human people in front of me. I just want real human friendships.  Amen. 


Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio, 1599: Detail of The Calling of St. Matthew.  San Luigi dei Francesci, Roma, Italia.  Photo courtesy of http://www.stephanielandsem.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment